The gooey goodness is a must for your next get-together – or weekend game night.
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream for a delectable treat – that disappears fast!
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Gooey Caramel and Chocolate Pecan Crunch
Gooey Caramel and Chocolate Pecan Crunch
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In saucepan over alow-medium heat, melt butter
- Crush chocolate wafers by placing them in a sealable plastic bag, and crushing with a rolling pin. Or crush by using a food processor.
- In large mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate wafer crumbs, and melted butter. (If using a food processor to crush wafers, mix melted butter in the food processor after the wafers have been crushed.)
- Press crumbs into a 9-inch springform pan
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove and allow to cool slightly
- Melt caramels and caramel topping in a medium-sized saucepan over a low heat
- Stir almost continuously
- Mix in ¼ Cup whipping cream
- Remove from heat and stir in crushed pecans
- Pour into springform pan and spread over chocolate crust
- Allow to cool. Then cover and chill for 1 hour
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan over a low to medium heat
- Remove from heat and then mix in ¼ Cup whipping cream
- Drizzle over top of the caramel and pecans
- Cover and chill again for another hour