Welcome to the Cast Iron Lane Slow Cooker Series where I feature a delicious recipe that use a slow cooker to prepare the meal.
You can browse a wide selection of slow cookers here on Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Kohl’s, Macy’s, and Walmart.com.
Over the last ten years, I’ve noticed a significant difference in the heat and cook times of the various slow cookers available on the market. I feel like the newer slow cookers can tend to get a lot hotter than older models. (Maybe that’s just a combination of the age and level of use for each slow cooker.) You’ll need to adjust the heat levels and time according to your slow cooker.
Note: This recipe makes approximately 2 quarts. So you’ll need to choose a slow cooker close to that size.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Pizza Potatoes in a Slow Cooker
Pizza Potatoes (Slow Cooker Recipe)
- 6 medium potatoes: washed, pealed, and sliced thinly
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 2 Cups mozzarella cheese, grated (½ lb)
- 2 oz pepperoni, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- olive oil
- In large skillet, warm olive oil.
- Cook potatoes, and onion until onion is transparent
- Stir potatoes and onion constantly so that they do not brown
- Drain on paper towel
- In bowl, mix the potatoes and onion with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and salt
- Pour into slow cooker and allow to cook on low 5 - 10 hours
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?