This recipe comes from the vintage cookbook I thrifted called, Cook Book. So, it’s not my grandma’s recipe – but it must be from someone’s grandma.
These crescent roll cinnamon rolls sound very interesting! It doesn’t come with a recipe for frosting – but use any general cinnamon roll frosting topping recipe you prefer. You can even purchase a canned frosting for use.
Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Grandma’s Quick Cinnamon Rolls
Grandma's Quick Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- ½ Cup cinnamon sugar mixture (See notes below)
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare a baking sheet
- Sprinkle some sugar onto doughboard (or countertop)
- Open crescent rolls and spread them flat over dough board
- Cut each triangle into three, long, thin slices. (Do not peel apart or remove from board)
- Brush with melted butter
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over top
- From the wide end, roll into a long log shape
- Cut into 24 rolls
- Place onto baking sheet, bake 10 minutes
- Serve with a cream cheese or other frosting if desired
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?