Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Jalapeno Corn Bread
- 3 Cup Corn meal
- 2 ½ Cup buttermilk
- ½ C oil
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ Cup grated cheese, cheddar
- 1 14.5 oz can* creamed corn
- 1 4 oz can jalapeno peppers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Heat and grease a 12 x 8 x 2 pan
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Pour into prepared pan
- Bake 35 - 45 minutes
*The original recipe calls for an 8oz can of cream corn. But today's cans are 14.5 oz.