Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Jalapeno Corn Bread
- 3 Cup Corn meal
- 2 ½ Cup buttermilk
- ½ C oil
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ Cup grated cheese, cheddar
- 1 14.5 oz can* creamed corn
- 1 4 oz can jalapeno peppers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Heat and grease a 12 x 8 x 2 pan
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Pour into prepared pan
- Bake 35 - 45 minutes
*The original recipe calls for an 8oz can of cream corn. But today's cans are 14.5 oz.
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?