Welcome to the first recipe of Cast Iron Lane! This site is an attempt to curate, save, and share tried and true vintage recipes.
Some of my favorite recipes seem to no longer be shared, prepared, and passed down. I may find some here or there at a church potluck or family reunion – and perhaps even a festival. Hopefully, I can find and share with you favorite meals and foods from the past.
- 2 large packages of cream cheese softened
- 2 small wedges of Roquefort cheese softened
- 1 jar Old English spread
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pecans ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons salad dressing
- Mix together the garlic powder and salad dressing
- Mix cheese, garlic mix and Worcestershire together, separate into two balls
- Roll balls in ground pecans
- Chill and serve (May be frozen for later use)
Recipe shared in the Favorite Recipes of Indiana
Recipe supplied by Mary Helen Coleman
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?