I am so fascinated with vintage dessert recipes. I think I’m especially intrigued by those that contain cottage cheese.
I feel like I grew up seeing some of these – but never sampled any. Here’s one that just sounded so fun – name and ingredients!
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
Strawberry Fluff Salad
- 3 Cups angel food cake (fully baked)
- 1 3.4 oz package instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 ½ Cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 Cups strawberries (diced)
- Take fully baked angel food cake and cut into bite-size cubes
- In separate bowl, mix pudding and milk until the pudding powder is completely dissolved and the pudding thickens
- Stir in cake cubes, and strawberries
- Gently fold in Cool Whip
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving