I am so fascinated with vintage dessert recipes. I think I’m especially intrigued by those that contain cottage cheese.
I feel like I grew up seeing some of these – but never sampled any. Here’s one that just sounded so fun – name and ingredients!
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Angel Fluff Salad Recipe
Angel Fluff Salad
- 1 6 oz package black raspberry gelatin*
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 1 Cup miniature marshmallows (1)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ Cup sugar
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 Cup cottage cheese
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream or 1 package of dessert topping mix**, prepared
- In large pot, boil water
- Remove from heat, pour into large tempered glass bowl or equivalent
- Dissolve black raspberry gelatin, and marshmallows in the boiling water then mix
- Mix in all remaining ingredients except for the whipped cream
- Place in refrigerator until set
- Fold in whipped cream. Place into mold or pan
- Return to refrigerator until completely set