This Strawberry Bread recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that is perfect for any time of the year!
Made with fresh or frozen strawberries, this bread bursts with flavor and is sure to be a favorite.
This is a great way to use up any extra strawberries or add a new treat or fun breakfast dish to your rotation.
The vintage recipe book that I found this in has provided me with many delicious dishes. Yet, I was a little hesitant about one aspect of this recipe.
I wasn’t sure if I would like the cinnamon in this recipe, but it turned out very nice. You could leave that ingredient out if you aren’t a fan.
I was so delighted and inspired with this recipe for Strawberry Bread that I’m making a different strawberry bread with glaze this week!
Try this delightful recipe today and experience the deliciousness of strawberry bread for yourself!
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking!
How to Make Strawberry Bread
- 2 bread pans
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ Cups pecans, chopped (I left these out)
- 1 packages frozen strawberries, thawed (or fresh)
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1¼ Cup butter, melted
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp strawberry syrup
- 6+ Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Prepare two loaf pans
- In large bowl, sift together all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and sugar
- Mix in strawberries, eggs, and melted butter
- Stir in pecans
- Pour into prepared loaf pans
- Bake approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
- 2 Cups Powdered sugar2 Tbsp Strawberry syrup6+ Tbsp Heavy cream
- In large bowl, mix together 1/4 Cup powdered sugar, 1 Tbsp syrup, and melted butter
- Mix thoroughly, add 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Mix in powdered sugar ¼ Cup at a time
- Add heavy whipping cream until you reach the consistency you'd like
- Stir in remaining tablespoon of syrup
- Pour over baked bread
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?