Though I started the year off reading a lot more than I typically do, that dropped off. There are a number of excuses – but I just didn’t keep up as much as I wanted.
I have been able to get a few more books onto the 2022 Reading list, and the genres are so varied that you’re probably wondering where my mind is.
I have been a part of a Banned Book Reading Club online, so that is where some of my reading list is being generated. I’m also sent books to read and feature on my sites BloggyMoms.com and MomFave.com. All in all, I’m enjoying the variety.
Books Read in 2022
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Teacher’s Funeral by Richard Peck
- The Followers by Radhia Gleis
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments below!