Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. It’s so versatile as far as flavor, and I think that you just can’t go wrong when choosing the flavor and serving.
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Orange Cheesecake
- 2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ Cup butter, melted
- ⅓ Cup sugar
- 3 18oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- ¾ Cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 1 Cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and then butter
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan
- In large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth
- Mix in together sugar, flour, and corn starch
- Mix in egg yolks, one at a time. Beating thoroughly after each.
- Mix in orange juice
- In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff
- Gently fold into cream cheese mix
- Turn bowl and gently scrape cream cheese mixture onto graham cracker crust
- Bake 45 minutes
- Turn off heat and allow cheesecake to sit in oven 1 hour
- Refrigerate 3 - 24 hours (Time until set will depend on a lot of factors. Plan ahead)
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?