Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
A simple, easy, and filling meal!
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Large skillet | Cutting board | Knife set
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 mediium green peppers
- 6 stalks celery
- 2 15oz - 16oz cans kidney beans
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 ¼ Cup sugar
- Wash and dice celery and green peppers
- Peel and dice onions
- In large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef
- Drain greese, and stir in diced onion
- Cook approximately 3 minutes
- Mix in celery and pepper
- Cook approximately 4 minutes
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Stir until it reaches a light boil
- Reduce heat to medium-low
- Simmer 2 hours
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?