The kiss of cilantro in this recipe is my absolute favorite – and it is the quickest touch to switch up a regular side of corn.
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
Southwestern Corn Recipe
- 29-32 oz corn fresh, frozen or canned Approximately 2 cans or 2 packages of frozen
- 3 small tomatoes diced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 ttsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro minced
- Heat butter over a medium hea.
- Add corn, cook approximately 5 minutes or until tender
- Add lime juice, salt, cumin, and tomato
- Cook until heated thoroughly. Approximately 5 minutes
- Remove from heat
- Stir in cilantro
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?