This is such a fun recipe to make, and serve!
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Butterfingers
- ¼ lb butter (1 stick)
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Cup pecans, ground q
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients except the sugar
- Once mixed together thoroughly, pinch a piece off and form into a finger
- Place onto prepared pan
- Bake approximately 12 minutes
- Remove and allow to cool
- Pour powdered sugar onto plate
- Roll fingers in powdered sugar
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?