Welcome to the Cast Iron Lane Maple Monday Series where I feature a delicious recipe that includes maple syrup. With Indiana’s Maple Syrup production increasing in recent years – I thought this would be a fun way to introduce more of its use to my friends and family.
You can browse a wide selection of maple syrups here. Keep in mind that all maple syrups are not equal. If you have tried a maple syrup in the past and you found it to be bitter, try again. It’s probably just that brand or particular harvest or process that you do not like.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Baked Maple Pork Chops
Baked Maple Pork Chops
- 4 8oz center cup pork chops (1 inch thick)
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ⅓ Cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Cide Vinegar
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- In large bowl, mix together ingredients for marinade
- Place chops in marinade, and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Transfer chops to shallow baking pan. Drizzle a little marinade over chops.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes. Occasionally turning chops and brushing with marinade.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?