This delightful recipe comes from my much-loved Home Cooking – Dana, Indiana.
Oh, the sweetness – but I definitely want to throw this together several times over the summer.
Enjoy and Happy no-baking! 💋
Frozen Cherry Pineapple Salad
First Ingredient Groups
- 1 6½ oz. package of miniature marshmallows
- 1 6 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 8 oz jar of maraschino cherries, drained. (Save the juice)
Second Ingredient Group
- 3 oz of cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp maraschino cherry juice
Third Ingredient Group
- 1 C whipping cream
- ⅓ C granulated sugar
- In a large bowl, mis together the mini marshmallows, crushed pineapple, and maraschino cherries
- Beat together until smooth: cream cheese, mayonnaise, cherry juice,
- Blend together the two above mixtures
- Whip until hard peaks form: whipping cream, and sugar
- Fold this into the marshmallow and fruit mixture.
- Pour into service dish* and freeze until firm.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?