Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Beef Deluxe Cracker Spread
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 6 oz. dried beef chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. pecans chopped
- Crackers for dipping Triscuits
- Preheat oven to 350
- Separate out 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining pecans over baked spread
- Serve hot with your choice of crackers
Tried this recipe?Let me know in the comments below!
Cute casserole dishes to use with this recipe!
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?