Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Beef Deluxe Cracker Spread
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 6 oz. dried beef chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. pecans chopped
- Crackers for dipping Triscuits
- Preheat oven to 350
- Separate out 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining pecans over baked spread
- Serve hot with your choice of crackers
Cute casserole dishes to use with this recipe!
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?