Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Beef Deluxe Cracker Spread
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 6 oz. dried beef (chopped)
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley (chopped)
- 16 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 c. pecans (chopped)
- Crackers for dipping (Triscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Separate out 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining pecans over baked spread
- Serve hot with your choice of crackers