Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Ranch Veggie Bars
With this recipe, you can add in or remove any vegetable that you prefer.
- 2 pkg. crescent dinner rolls
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- 3/4 c. onions finely chopped
- 3/4 c. green peppers finely chopped
- 3/4 c. broccoli finely chopped
- 3/4 c. carrots finely chopped
- 3/4 c. tomatoes finely chopped
- 3/4 c. cauliflower finely chopped
- 16 oz. shredded mozzarella OR shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Open crescent rolls and spread them across the bottom of a jelly roll pan
- Bake approximately 8 minutes
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing mix
- Spread onto baked rolls once they have cooled
- Mix all vegetables together and sprinkle onto cream cheese spread
- Gently press the vegetables down into the cream cheese and rolls
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top, and gently press ito mixture
- Chill 2 hours
- Cut into squares to serve
Jelly Roll pans for this recipe.
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?