Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
One of my favorite breakfast items of all time – is old-fashioned pancakes! I especially love them on a cool fall morning – or cold winter morning. There’s something so heartwarming about the entire experience.
Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Old Fashioned Pancakes
Old Fashioned Pancakes Recipe
Easy and delicious rising pancakes perfect for a yummy breakfast!
- 2 ½ Cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp granulated white sugar
- ¼ tsp salt (to taste)
- 1 ¼ Cups milk
- 3 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 large egg
- In large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder
- Mix in the egg, milk, and butter
- Stir until combined, but do not overmix
- Over a medium heat, lightly oil a skillet
- Scoop about 1/4 Cup onto hot skillet. Turn after about 3 minutes or until bubbles begin the form on the top
- Cook the opposite side until firm (should not take as long as the first side)
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?