Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
This sounds absolutely amazing!
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy baking! ?
How to Make Scalloped Sweet Potatoes and Apple
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes and Apple
- 2 Cup sweet potatoes, cut into ½-inch slices
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ Cup sour apples, sliced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Take half the potatoes and line them into a buttered baking dish
- Cover the potatoes with half of the apples
- Sprinkle with half of the salt
- Repeat above three steps for a second layer
- Bake for 1 hour
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?