Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Strawberry Pizza Pie Recipe
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy baking! ?
How to Make Strawberry Pizza Pie
Strawberry Pizza Pie
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1 13.5 oz container strawberry glaze (approximately 13.5 oz)
- Spread pie crust over pizza pan
- Bake pie crust until done
- Wash strawberries, remove stem and leaves, slice
- In medium size bowl, combine and mix 2/3 of the whipped topping with softened cream cheese
- Spread onto crust once the crust has cooled
- Layer strawberries over the cream cheese
- Pour and spread strawberry glaze over strawberries
- Spread remaining whipped topping overtop of the glazed strawberries
- When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator and cut into squares for easy serving
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?