Over the last ten years, I’ve noticed a significant difference in the heat and cook times of the various slow cookers available on the market. I feel like the newer slow cookers can tend to get a lot hotter than older models. (Maybe that’s just a combination of the age and level of use for each slow cooker.) You’ll need to adjust the heat levels and time according to your slow cooker.
Note: This recipe makes approximately 1 ½ quarts. So you’ll need to choose a slow cooker close to that size.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Corn Pudding in a Slow Cooker
Corn Pudding (Slow Cooker)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 14.75 oz can cream style corn
- ⅓ Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ Cup milk or half and half
- ½ Tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
- Beat eggs until they become thick and are light yellow in color
- Mix in corn
- In separate bowl, beat milk and dry ingredients until smooth
- Stir in corn mixture
- Pour mixture into a prepared slow cooker
- Place butter pieces over top
- Place lid on slow cooker
- Set to high and cook 3 - 4 hours (If cooking on low, cook 7 - 9 hours)
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?