Just reading the ingredients for this recipe makes my mouth start to water. I love combining strawberry and pineapple and this is sure to be amazing.
Let me know what you think!
Enjoy and Happy baking! 💋
Strawberry Pineapple Crisp
- 1 pkg frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- ½ C quick oats
- ¼ C brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp margarine or butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Thaw strawberries
- Drain juices from strawberries and pineapple chunks
- Reserve the juices
- Add enough of the pineapple juice to the strawberry juice to make 1 cup
- Mix 2 Tbsp of brown sugar with cornstarch in a small pan
- Over medium heat, blend in 1 cup of the juice mixture until the mixture thickens (about 5 minutes)
- Remove from heat and combine with strawberries and pineapple in a casserole dish
- In separate bowl, mix togetehr oats, 1/4 C brown sugar and flour
- Cut in the margarine or butter until crumbly
- Sprinkle this over the fruit mixture
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake approximately 30 minutes at 350°
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?