This sounds absolutely mouthwatering!
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
- ¾ Cup brown sugar firmly packed and divided
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 ½ tsp ginger, divided
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes, washed and peeled. Cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Cup dried cranberries
- 6 Tbsp butter, divided
- ½ Cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wash, peel, and cut sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes
- In large bowl, mix together ¼ Cup brown sugar, vanilla, orange juice, ½ tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp ginger, and ½ tsp salt
- Mix in cut sweet potatoes and toss to coat
- Scoop into baking dish
- Spread cranberries over top
- Use 2 Tbsp of butter to dot over the cranberry layer
- Cover with foil
- Bake 30 minutes
- In large bowl, mix together the remaining brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ginner, and flour
- Cut in 4 Tbsp butter
- When the mixture is coarse and crumbly, stir in pecans
- When the sweet potatoes have been baked, remove from oven. Stir a little bit.
- Sprinkle pecan mixture over top
- Return to oven and bake an additional 25 - 30 minutes uncovered
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and the topping lightly brown
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?