I’m not quite sure how to describe this recipe. Some thoughts that came to mind are Maque Choux, or Succotsh. But it doesn’t contain all of the ingredients that really make those dishes – what they are.
I think that Hokey Dokey is simply, fried onion, corn, and tomato. 😅 And there’s nothing wrong with that!
Definitely give this recipe a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
Hokey Dokey Recipe
- 3 small to medium size onions, diced
- 3 15oz (approximately) cans corn. (Or 6 ears of fresh corn off the cob)
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat
- Add diced onion and fry until almost transluscent
- Add corn, and cook about 4 minutes
- Mix in tomatoes and turn heat down. Cook slowly until done.
- Season to taste
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?