There’s no going wrong with a Chicken Casserole. Perfect as comfort food, on a summer evening, or a Sunday afternoon.
I’ve updated the measurements a bit to fit with today’s packaging availability. This will make a small casserole, so double it or triple it if you need more than an 8 x 8 casserole.
Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- 1 8 oz box macaroni, uncooked (approximately half of a standard box)
- 1 12.5 oz can chicken (or one chicken breast, shredded)
- 2 10.5 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Cups milk
- 1/2 lb Velveeta Cheese, cut fine
- 4 eggs hard boiled, cut fine
- 1 small onion, diced
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients
- Scoop ingredients into small casserole pan
- Place inrefrigerator and allow it to sit overnight
- Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before baking
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?