I love how simple this recipe is that I found in the Favorite Recipe of Indiana vintage community cookbook.
It’s simple and incorporates meat, veggies, and an excellent starch for a filling meal.
Enjoy and Happy Cooking! 💋
Busy Day Meal
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 5 potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- Grease skillet*
- Place ground beef in skillet**, and salt and pepper
- Top with layers of each of the onions, carrots, and potatoes.
- Salt each layer (optional)
- Cover skillet and place over a low heat 50-60 minutes.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?