Broccoli casserole is one of my favorite dishes to make and eat. It makes for an easy, quick, and delicious side dish!
Enjoy and Happy Cooking! 💋
Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 1 32 oz pkg frozen broccoli
- 1 26 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ block Velveeta cheese
- 1 can boiled onions, drained (See Notes Below)
- 1 can sliced, mushrooms (drained) size of can depends on how many mushrooms you want in the dish.
- 1 C soft bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Boil broccoli according to directions on package
- Drain broccoli and mix with remaining ingredients
- Pour mixture into 9 x 13 casserole dish
- Bake for 30 minutes
If you use frozen pearl onions, be sure to cook them prior to baking - just as you do the frozen broccoli.
I found the frozen pearl onions at Walmart.
I found the Aunt Nellie's on Amazon, but you may be able to find them at your local grocery store.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?