Happy Frugal Friday!
Potatoes are often a great choice for a frugal dish -whether it be the sidedish or star of the show.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy baking! 💋
How to Make Party Potatoes
- 8 - 10 medium potatoes
- milk, for mashing potatoes
- 2 Tbsp butter, for mashing potatoes
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 Cup sour cream
- garlic salt
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Wash, peel, and quarter potatoes
- Boil potatoes until soft. Drain, and mash with a splash of milk, and 2 tablespoons butter
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until well blended
- Mix in hot mashed potatoes. But mixture until light and fluffy
- Add a splash of milk as necessary
- Mix in garlic salt, and chives to taste
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish or 2 quart baking dish
- Brush the top with butter
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Bake 30 minutes
- Can also be made a day in advance, and refrigerated before baking
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?