If these aren’t one of the most wonderful vegetables on this plant – then – well, I don’t know. But they’re absolutely, mouth-wateringly, delicious!
Wondering how to bake sweet potatoes? Follow these extremely easy and simple steps to bake sweet potatoes as a delicious side! Then top them off with your choice of butter, and pepper – or butter, brown sugar, and marshmallow. Yum!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy baking! 💋
How to Bake Sweet Potatoes
Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes (or less, or more!)
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray
- Rinse and scrub sweet potatoes
- Prick holes into potatoes with a fork (all over)
- Space potatoes out on baking sheet
- Bake 50 - 60 minutes
- Slice open and serve with your choice of butter, brown sugar, and marshmallow