This fun recipe comes from a recipe book compiled by the now-defunct Morey Mercantile Company and their Solitaire brand of pantry and food items.
This company, being based in Colorado, has their recipes adjusted for the altitude – so when browsing the baking section of their recipes, please keep that in mind.
I hope you try this yummy sounding, sugary treat and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Frosted Grape Juice
Frosted Grape Juice
- 1 small scoop of vanilla ice cream
- ¾ Cup grape juice
- In a tall glass, stir the ice cream and grape juice together
- Alternatively, you could place both ingredients into a blender cup or shaker and shake virogously to mix
- Stir or shake until ice cream is melted
- Pour into chilled glass to serve
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?