Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Also known as Poor Man’s Pie, this is an interesting combination for sure!
Did you grow up enjoying this treat? If so, let me know in the comment section below.
Enjoy and Happy baking! 💋
Interesting and easy!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ C sugar
- ¼ C melted butter (or oleo)
- 1 ½ Tbsp cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 9" pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In large bowl, mix sugar, melted butter, vinegar, salt, vanilla, and eggs.
- Combine thoroughly and then pour into pie shell
- Bake until firm (approximately 45 - 60 minutes)
- Use chopped nuts and/or whipped cream as garnish