Also known as Poor Man’s Pie, this is an interesting combination for sure!
Did you grow up enjoying this treat? If so, let me know in the comment section below.
Enjoy and Happy baking! 💋
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ C sugar
- ¼ C melted butter (or oleo)
- 1 ½ Tbsp cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 9" pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In large bowl, mix sugar, melted butter, vinegar, salt, vanilla, and eggs.
- Combine thoroughly and then pour into pie shell
- Bake until firm (approximately 45 - 60 minutes)
- Use chopped nuts and/or whipped cream as garnish
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?