Strawberry Crunch Bars Recipe
These Strawberry Crunch Bars are to die for!
My idea for the bars was to use a strawberry pudding mix to enhance the strawberry flavor. Locally, I only found one brand of strawberry pudding. It was actually a strawberry milkshake pudding! How fun! I plan to purchase that again just to make the pudding on its own to see how yummy it is.
These Strawberry Crunch Bars are amazingly sweet. In fact, they are heavy on the sweet, so I suggest cutting these into half the size you would a brownie or piece of cake.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Strawberry Crunch Bars
Strawberry Crunch Bars
- 3 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 box Strawberry milkshake pudding
- 1 box sugar-free strawberry gelatin (You're already adding sugar, don't add more!)
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves or jam
- 1 Cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
- ½ Cup strawberry jam
- 4 Cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Lightly spray an 9x13(ish) baking dish with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, sift and mix, sugar, flour, pudding, gelatin, powdered sugar, white chocolate chips, and salt.
- In separate large bowl, combine eggs, olive oil, strawberry jam, and vanilla.
- Combine both bowls
- Pour into the prepared baking dish. It will be thick. Use a spatula to push it around the pan evenly.
- Bake around 35 minutes
- Remove and allow to cool before frosting
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat butter and jam together
- Mix in powdered sugar ¼ cup at a time until it reaches the desired consistency
- Spread over top of cooled strawberry bars
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?