Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Angel Biscuits
- 2 ½ Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 ¼ tsp yeast
- ¼ Cup warm water
- ½ Cup shortening
- ⅛ Cup sugar
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- Dissolve yeast in warm water*
- While yeast is proofing, mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl
- Add yeast and water to dough after yeast has proofed
- Dust countertop with flour, and roll biscuit dough out to ½-inch thick
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut biscuits and re-roll dough for more biscuits
- Place cut biscuits on baking sheet and let raise about 10 minutes
- Brush biscuit tops with melted butter
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes
- You can brush with melted butter again
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?