Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Fancy Crab Cakes
Fancy Crab Cakes
- 1 lb backfin crab meet
- 2 ½ Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- ½ Cup milk
- 3 Tbsp dry white wine
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- In sauce pan, make a white sauce by melting butter, and adding flour.
- Then add in the milk, wine, mustard, salt, and pepper
- In a bowl, mix white sauce with crab meat and remaining ingredients
- Form into cakes
- Fry or broil until golden brown
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?