Welcome to Slow Cooker Sunday! Here’s a tasty and filling comfort dish – perfect for a cold night.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Southern Tater Tot Casserole
Southern Tater Tot Casserole
- 8 oz pork sausage (links or ground)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 4 oz jar pimiento, diced and drained
- ¼ tsp mustard, ground
- ¼ Cup onion, chopped fine
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 28oz package tater tots
- ¼ Cup green onion, sliced
- hot pepper sauce
- In skillet, cook sausage until browned
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, mustard, onion, half the cheese, and pimiento.
- Stir in tater tots and sausage
- Pour into slow cooker. Cover with lid.
- Cook on high 2 hours and 45 minutes - 3 hours
- Stir ocassionally as needed. Do not open lid too often.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and green onions over top
- Serve with hot sauce
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?