Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
This fun recipe comes from the Our Favorite Recipes from the Cadette Girl Scout Troop cookbook that I picked up at a local Goodwill some time ago.
This particular recipe had a star written beside it with a note saying “good”. So, it must have been a favorite in someone’s home!
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Enjoy and Happy baking! 💋
Prize Peach Cobbler
- 3/4 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 C milk
- *1/8 tsp salt *less than
- 2 C sugar
- 1/2 C margarine or butter
- 2 C fresh peaches
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder
- Add and mix 1 cup sugar and milk
- Melt butter and pour it into 8 x 8 baking pan
- Pour batter over the melted butter
- Don't stir
- Mix peaches and 1 cup sugar
- Spoon peaches over the batter
- Bake at 350° for one hour
- Serve hot or cold (with ice cream! yummy!)
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?