Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Fall Apple Dip
Fall Apple Dip
- orange juice
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ¼ Cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup salted peanuts, chopped
- In large bowl, mix togehter all dip ingredients.
- Wash apples, then slice
- Dip sliced apples in orange juice
- Serve by arranging apples in a pattern around or alonside the bowl of dip
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?