Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Meatloaf has always been one of my favorite meals. Here’s a fun twist on a meat-dish that can be very budget-friendly.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! 💋
How to Make Barbecue Meatloaf
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 Cup barbecue sauce of choice
- 2 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1 Cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- ½ Cup milk
- 1 ½ tsps salt
- ½ Cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In small bowl, soak bread in milk
- In seperate large bowl, mix together ½ cup barbecue sauce, ground beef, onion, salt, and egg
- Mix in bread and milk
- Combine well and then shape into a loaf
- Place in a shallow casserole dish
- In bowl, mix together the remaining barbecue sauce and ½ cup water
- Pour over meatloaf
- Bake approximately 1 hour
- Baste as needed