Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
I often have chicken salad on-hand in the refrigerator. It’s a great back up meal when I haven’t had time to cook – or for taking on-the-go. This one sounds especially fun! A nice and easy, one-dish meal for a busy night.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy baking! 💋
How to Make Hot Smoke Chicken Salad
Hot Smoke Chicken Salad
- 2 Cups smoked chicken, diced
- 1 ½ Cups celery, washed and sliced
- 1 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ Cup slivered toasted almonds
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 Cups potato chips, crushed (or panko crumbs)
- ½ Cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, almonds, celery, lemon juice, and onion
- In a separate, large bowl, combine mayonnaise, pepper, and salt
- Combine both mixtures and gently toss
- Pour into greased casserole dish
- Sprinkle the crushed potato chips and then the Cheddar cheese over top
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until it bubbles
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?