Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy slow cooking! 💋
How to Make Bachelor’s Stew
- Cut beef into 1 - 2-inch cubes
- Cut onion into eighths
- Wash, pare and split carrots lengthwise. Then cut into 4-inch strips
- Wash celery and cut into 1-inch pieces
- In large bowl, mix bread crumbs with salt, and pepper. Mix in beef cubes
- Pour mixture into slow cooker
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well
- Cover and cook
- Low Setting: 10-12 hours
- High Setting: 3-5 hours