I love making my carrots with butter and brown sugar – but this looks very interesting!
Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Enjoy and Happy baking! 💋
- 4 C washed, peeled, sliced carrots
- 7 crushed crackers
- 2 Tbsp margarine ( or butter)
- 2 Tbsp onions (diced)
- 2 Tbsp horseradish
- ½ C mayonnaise
- dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Steam carrots and then place into a baking dish. They should be tender at this point.
- While carrots are steaming, mix onions, horseradish, mayonnaise, and salt
- Melt butter and then combine with the crushed crackers
- Sprinkle cracker mix over carrots
- Dab mayonnaise mix over the carrots*
- Bake 30 minutes
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?