I love an easy and hardy side dish. And, potatoes are by far – one of my top favorites!
I’m not sure that there’s any way you can go wrong with potatoes, cheese, and sour cream.
Try this Texas Potatoes Bake from Cook Book and let me know what you think!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy baking! 💋
- 2 lbs hash brown potatoes (homemde or frozen)
- 1 large onion, grated
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- ½ tsp pepper (optional)
- 1 ½ C corn flakes (substitute crackers)
- ¼ stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with butter, cooking spray, or other fat/oil
- Mix together all ingredients. Scoop into baking dish
- Mix together the melted butter and corn flakes. Sprinkle over hash brown potatoes.
- Bake 1 hour