Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
A quick, easy and yummy casserole!
Enjoy and Happy Baking! ?
Quick, easy, and yummy!
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 small onions, diced
- 1 Cup celery, diced
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup uncooked rice (can substitute pasta)
- 2 soup cans water (measure using above soup cans)
- 1 8 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain greese and return beef to skillet.
- add onions and selery, and salt. Cook approimately 3 minutes.
- Mix in cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup.
- Mix in water.
- Add soy sauce then stir.
- Add emaining ingredients and stir throughly.
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?