Mix together a few simple ingredients – and in under 30 minutes, you can have hot and fresh biscuits on the table!
Baking Powder Biscuites
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Combine and sift dry ingredients
- Work in the butter with a dough blender, food processor or fork
- Add milk and stir until dough is soft
- Turn out on a slightly floured board and knead lightly
- Roll dough to a 1/3 inch thickness
- Cut biscuits and transfer to a greased/prepared baking sheet
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?