A sweet and absolutely gorgeous bread!
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy baking! 💋
How to Make Strawberry Dessert Bread
Strawberry Dessert Bread
- 3 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Cup sugar
- 1 ¼ Cup pecans, chopped
- 2 lbs frozen strawberries, thawed (approximately two small bags)
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 ¼ Cup butter, melted*
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, sift and mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and sugar
- In separate bowl, mix together the strawberries, eggs, and butter. Make sure the butter has cooled so it does not cook the eggs
- In the center, make a well and begin adding wet ingredients, mix
- Divide between two prepared loaf pans
- Bake approximately 1 hour
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?