Looking for a delicious recipe to recreate the famous Texas Roadhouse rolls? Look no further! Here’s a copycat recipe that will satisfy your cravings.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking!
How to Make Texas Roadhouse Rolls Copycat Recipe
Texas Roadhouse Roll Copycat Recipe
- 1 ¼ Cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter separate and melted
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- ¼ Cup honey
- 4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ¼ tsp Active Dry Yeast 1 packet
- In medium pot, bring milk almost to a boil
- Remove from heat just as small bubbles begin to form on the sides of the pot and it begins to steam
- Allow to cool to lukewarm (80-90 degrees)
- Mix in yeast and honey. Allow to proof
- In large bowl (or stand mixer with dough hook), flour, salt, 3 tablespoons of melted butter, milk mix, and egg
- Knead thoroughly
- Oil, spray, or spread butter in large bowl. Place ball of dough in bowl. Cover and place in a warm place to rise and double in size for an hour.
- Take dough and roll out on a floured surface until it's half an inch thick
- Fold in half. Seal.
- Cut into squares. (Approximately 24)
- Place onto lightly greased baking sheets
- Cover and allow to rise approximately 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brush remaining butter over top of rolls
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes or until they are lightly golden
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?