Welcome to the Cast Iron Lane Slow Cooker Series where I feature a delicious recipe that use a slow cooker to prepare the meal.
You can browse a wide selection of slow cookers here on Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Kohl’s, Macy’s, and Walmart.com.
Over the last ten years, I’ve noticed a significant difference in the heat and cook times of the various slow cookers available on the market. I feel like the newer slow cookers can tend to get a lot hotter than older models. (Maybe that’s just a combination of the age and level of use for each slow cooker.) You’ll need to adjust the heat levels and time according to your slow cooker.
Note: This recipe makes approximately 2.5 quarts. So you’ll need to choose a slow cooker close to that size.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy slow cooking!
How to Make Everything Chicken in a Slow Cooker
Everything Chicken (Slow Cooker Recipe)
- 3 medium-sized boneless, skinless chicken-breast cut in half
- 1 Cup dry elbow macaroni
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1 15- oz. can chicken broth
- 1 6- oz. can sliced black olives with juice
- 1 small can artichoke hearts with juice
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 envelope dry savory garlic soup
- Over a medium heat in a large skillet, heat oil
- Cook chicken two minutes on each side
- Place chicken in slow cooker
- Spread onion over chicken.
- In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except dry soup mix
- Pour over chicken
- Sprinkle dry soup over top
- Place lid on slow cooker
- Cook on Low 4 1/2 hours
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?