Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Coffee Cake is one of my all-time favorites!
Though, I’ve rarely met a cake that I didn’t enjoy. In truth, that’s because it was probably just over-baked, and dried out.
Yet coffee cake remains a top favorite of mine! It can be prepared in a variety of ways – and they’re all absolutely delicious!
This is a very traditional coffee cake – and you just can’t go wrong with that.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking!
How to Make Coffee Cake
Coffee Cake Recipe
- 3/4 Cup white sugar
- 1/4 Cup soft butter
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/3 Cup nuts
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare a 9-inch cake pan
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar
- Mix in egg and milk
- In separate bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder
- Combine with wet ingredients
- Stir until well mixed
- Pour half of the batter into bottom of cake pan
- Place half of the topping mixture over top
- Pour remaining batter over top
- Place remaining half of topping over the top
- Bake approximately 35 minutes
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?