I love trying different bread recipes – and fruity bread seems to be a favorite in our home. I’ve tried many banana bread recipes over the years, but this is by far the easiest, most moist, and the tastiest.
I found this a few years ago while flipping through the many recipes I’ve collected from friends and family over the years and it was an instant hit.
It is sweeter and moister than any other banana bread recipe I’ve used before. Try it – your house will smell amazing all day and I’m sure you’ll love it.
Cake Box Banana Bread
- 3 fresh bananas – I do not suggest using overly ripe
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter – I do not use margarine for this recipe
Other Items Needed
- 2 bread pans
- cooking spray (or butter/shortening)
- small saucepan
- mixer (hand mixer or stand)
- mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt 1 stick butter over medium heat in saucepan
- In mixing bowl, combine vanilla and bananas – mash together
- Then mix in, eggs, cake mix and melted butter
- Spray baking pans with not stick cooking spray
- Divide batter between baking pans
- Bake 45 minutes
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?