Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
This one-dish breakfast skillet is a perfect and delicious way to start your day!
I can smell that wonderful bacon as it sizzles in the pan right now!
You’ll need to make sure that you have an oven-safe skillet for this recipe. My favorite for this recipe is my iron skillet, because of course!
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking!
How to Make Easy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Skillet
Easy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Skillet
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and chopped
- 12 links sausage cooked and chopped
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 1/2 cups hashbrown potatoes shredded/cut
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Over medium heat, use a cast iron pan to heat oil
- Add hashbrown potatoes to pan and cook. Stir and toss
- Add salt and pepper
- Stir in sausage and bacon
- Cook a few minutes, stirring and tossing
- Break eggs into small, separate bowl and add to skillet one at a time, do not stir
- Sprinkle cheese over top
- Place skillet in oven and bake 10 minutes
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?